Do you dream of launching the next phase of a leading technology company at the beginning of an explosive market ramp? Are you a marketing master who lives and breathes strategic and tactical marketing who wants to make a difference every day? Have you been looking to apply your marketing prowess and deep professional experience in an entrepreneurial culture? If so, NuCurrent is the company for you and we want to meet you!
NuCurrent is a dynamic, Series B funded startup considered by many to be the industry leader in developing solutions for the emerging wireless power industry. NuCurrent is engaged worldwide and makes custom and standard products for a broad range of customers -‐ Fortune 100 leaders to emerging category startups. We are magnetics and power experts with over 50 wireless power related patents which provides our customers an advantage when delivering differentiated solutions to the market.
We have recently broadened our capabilities utilizing our CoolSkin TechnologiesTM and built the next generation of winning products from which an enterprising marketer can make an immediate impact. With several new standard products, differentiated custom development capabilities and new developed platforms, we will provide you with plenty of ways to make an impact.
In seven years, the wireless power industry will produce goods in excess of $14B from nearly zero just a few years ago (how is that for a CAGR!). Come, put your skills to work and help position NuCurrent front and center to capture this exciting growth with the world’s premiere companies in mobile, medical, industrial, automotive, and consumer devices.
- Manage Website redesign to deliver an engaging and convincing customer experience
- Expand the NuCurrent brand / broadening awareness in key, selected verticals and with broad market channel partners
Implement consistent traditional and digital messaging via technical publications, product videos and social media
- Create impactful and innovative marketing collateral supporting sales activities, training and trade show success
- Deliver market facing thought leadership in the form of white papers, case studies, and application notes
- Ability to clearly articulate emotional, functional and corporate / product advantages to a broad audience of influencers
- Minimum of 7 years excelling in a recent, technology-‐related, full-‐time marketing role building brands, conveying corporate and product benefits via multiple mediums
- Currently working for a technology related company with proven experience developing and driving major marketing projects / plans to successful, timely outcomes
- Ability to be creative, adaptive and self-‐driven in an entrepreneurial environment
- Strong communications / writing & PowerPoint skills