Technical Sales Position /Field Application Engineer
• This Chicago based Manufacturer’s Representative position is a customer-facing technical pre-sales/relationship role by supporting your customer’s electronic component needs. You will be a technical solutions adviser as customers look for component solutions to address their business needs.
• Managing the overall account relationship by providing strategic and technical service and support to an assigned customer base.
• Build credibility and trust with customers by conducting pro-active customer visits.
• Provide appropriate, timely, and regular communications to customer and internal key stakeholders regarding customer’s programs and requirements.
• Demonstrate a sense of urgency to identify and resolve customer issues. Follow the appropriate escalation process.
• Maintain professional business relationships with the customer and your teammates.
• Sell electronic components provided by Tier 1 global suppliers and drive solutions to Chicagoland OEM customers. This requires knowledge of the competitive landscape in the market and the ability to make sales decisions based on that information.
• Able to work independently and effectively is important.
• Outside Technical Sales Experience: 3 years and a proven track record in managing a sales territory / FAE skills is a plus
• Bachelor of Science in EE or equivalent required
- Company Name: EAS Sales
- Compensation: TBD
- Location: Remote
- Duration: Full Time