To build a more connected innovation ecosystem for Chicago’s entrepreneurs, mHUB has pioneered cross-sectional collaborations with incubators, co-working spaces, community-based organizations, schools, and professional development organizations with the goal of increasing participation in entrepreneurship, supporting educational initiatives around STEM and STEAM, and promoting workforce and professional development in manufacturing and product innovation.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A COMMUNITY PARTNER?
mHUB values collaboration with community organizations in order to support shared missions around workforce development in manufacturing, STEM and STEAM education for public school students, and professional development for product entrepreneurs. We work collaboratively with our community partners to offer their community members a variety of discounts, perks, and resources to support product innovators. Community partnership can access:
• Discounted access to mHUB membership
• Discounted access to mHUB’s curriculum resources
• Monthly office hours by mHUB staff at community partner's organization
• Access to mHUB's event space once per year (based on availability)
• Monthly access to classroom space (based on availability)
• Marketing and visibility through mHUB marquee events, annual report, and additional channels
• And much more...