Cast21 is a rapidly growing medical device startup whose mission is to change the way the world heals, starting with broken bones. We are committed to developing safe, effective products for orthopedic applications. Creative and clever people with a passion for change drive the company’s success.
We are seeking a part time coordinator to support team functions and relationships between Cast21 and its partners. This position will be based in Chicago, Illinois and can be fulfilled remotely; preference will be given to those who can meet in person. You will focus on providing great customer service through planning and executing on internal, operational tasks. This will include overseeing staff schedules and travel, being a professional liaison between our team and our partners, and bookkeeping. You will work closely with the CEO to ensure everyone has the resources necessary to accomplish team goals. This position has the opportunity to convert to full time.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and preparing key meetings, including scheduling and travel
- Coordinate and orchestrate projects or commitments
- Manage relationship between Cast21 and outside partners
- Ensure all staff issues are addressed properly, efficiently and judiciously, and keep track of progress until resolved
- Development of draft communication on behalf of the CEO
- Attend meetings, capture major takeaways and work w executive team to ensure follow up
Minimum Requirements for this Position
Relevant Experience in the Following Areas is a Plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Written and spoken communication skills
- Powerpoint presentation creation
- Social media
- Creative vision