Are you a hardtech entrepreneur, product development specialist, or engineering contractor looking to freelance in the gig economy?
The mHUB Hardtech Development Fellowship awards a complimentary 6-month mHUB membership (worth $2,000+) to talented professionals, giving them access to $5M in equipment and a pipeline for paid work in product design, innovation, and R&D with small- to medium-sized manufacturers.
mHUB Hardtech Development Fellows Receive:
- Complimentary 6-month mHUB membership with access to prototyping labs
- Potential selection for participation in $80K+ contract work, which can translate to a possible $2,000 - $5,000 in income each month
- Free access to series of business development classes
- Portfolio development
- Network-building opportunities
Do You Have These Skills?
Fill out an Interest Form
- Mechanical, electrical and industrial systems engineering
- Project management
- UX/UI design
- Software/firmware development
- Embedded systems