Fund your R&D with SBIR Grants
If you are working on the next technological breakthrough, the U.S government has a special $2.6B budget allocated to fund small businesses research and development. Come learn what services/products/technologies are best suited for these grants and see if your company qualifies. Taugh by Inspiralia, a firm that supports the grant and tech development to ensure a successful grant bid!
Wednesday, March 4, 2020
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM (Central Standard Time)
mHUB Classroom Get Directions
Open to the Public
This event has ended.
More resources cand be found in the "Resource Library" of the Member portal.
1. Article: Basic Elements of Grant Writing
2. Website: SBIR Website
3. Article: Financing Options for Small Businesses
- Understand what an SBIR Grant is and how much funding it offers.
- Get to know the different Agencies and the topics they fund.
- Find out if your company can apply
- SBIR writing best practices
- Learn about the new Air Force program and their fast fuding cycles