Chicago Executive Breakfast: Modern Product Design Tour by Onshape
Modern Product Design Tour
Join us at Onshape’s Modern Product Design breakfast for a close-up look at how companies improve collaboration and their design processes in the cloud.
Friday, November 15, 2019
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM (Central Standard Time)
mHub 965 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60642 Get Directions
Open to the Public
According to new research, 89% of executives and engineering managers say they need 24/7 real-time visibility into their company’s product design process – while 86% of engineers say they need to reduce errors due to working on the wrong version of a design or receiving critical information too late.
Hear CEO Jon Hirschtick discuss key findings in the State of Product Development & Hardware Design 2019 research report. Jon, who previously founded SOLIDWORKS, will also share how cloud-based CAD and data management is now solving decades-old design challenges.
At the breakfast, you will:
- Explore how to increase efficiency across your product development teams.
- Learn how to reduce delays and human error both inside and outside of your company.
- Find out how you can boost innovation by extending CAD access via secure and instant sharing.
- Understand how executives benefit from a 360 degree view into the design process.
- Learn how a data-driven design differs from traditional file-based desktop CAD and traditional PDM data management.
REGISTRATION & BREAKFAST
THE STATE OF PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT & HARDWARE DESIGN
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT IN ACTION AT CABOT MICROELECTRONICS