mHUB Workshop: Get Your Company’s Brand Right
Spend a constructive and productive evening with the branding pros at Tacklebox Brand Partners to develop a brand that is just as remarkable as its product. Walk away with 1-2 brand concepts that will serve as the centerpiece for your branding and marketing moving forward, feedback on brand concept(s), and a stronger, more passionate way to speak about your product and company to the audiences that matter the most.
Wednesday, April 10, 2019
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM (Central Standard Time)
965 West Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL, USA Get Directions
To experience mass-market success, your company must have a brand that is just as remarkable as its product.
Join Tacklebox for an evening of interactive, inspired brand creation for your company or product.
- Understand the differences between inspired brands and uninspired brands
- Learn how the most famous and successful brands in the world have come to be - and experience the process they go through to get that way.
- Bring your product idea to this workshop, and you’ll work with David Kelbaugh, Tacklebox’s founder, and other members from his team to make your brand every bit as amazing as your product.
- David has decades of experience helping run some of the most-famous advertising campaigns in the world (Marlboro, BP, Sprint, Allstate) at some of the largest advertising agencies at the world (Leo Burnett, Ogilvy & Mather, DraftFCB).
By the end of the evening, you will have:
- 1-2 brand concepts that will serve as the centerpiece for your branding and marketing moving forward.
- Feedback on your brand concept(s) from other attendees at the workshop.
- A stronger, more passionate way to speak about your product and company to the audiences that matter the most.
Getting your brand right is just as important as getting your product right.