Digital Marketing Associate
Digital Marketing Associate
Associate, Digital Marketing and Acquisition
mHUB is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing and Acquisition Associate to develop and execute a strategy that increases awareness within target audiences, sectors and geographies. The Associate will aid in the execution of a comprehensive marketing plan focused on increasing awareness of the Midwest’s position as a leader in Industry 4.0, promoting the mHUB brand, and driving the acquisition of new members and partners from across the country.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Associate will develop and execute digital strategy and paid campaigns across social, search, display and others. The Digital Marketing and Acquisition Associate will also support member/partner acquisition through identification and engagement of key national players in tech and industry (medtech, IIoT, energy). An entrepreneurial mindset and deep knowledge of marketing analytics and KPIs are necessary skills, with a keen eye towards how engaging content drives awareness and conversion of new members, partners, and stakeholders.
The ideal candidate is experienced in developing expertise in technical subject areas (manufacturing, engineering, tech, connected device, medical, others). They understand how user experience and marketing disciplines work together to drive leads further down the conversion funnel.
Description of Responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of the Brand and Integrated Content Associate are as follows:
- Assist the organization and marketing team to develop, implement and manage strategic marketing plans through digital;
- Support the Director of Marketing and organization in translating brand, messaging, and business goals into measurable digital strategy;
- Own digital strategy across search, paid social, display and CPC;
- Support in the development and execution of targeted marketing campaigns for mHUB business units and marquee events;
- Develop and own SEO strategy, flexing and scaling as the business evolves;
- Ownership of campaign-level reporting, laddering up to larger marketing KPIs and executive-level dashboards;
- Drive the development and execution of strategies to reach new audiences and communities including small and medium-sized manufacturers, industry sector-specific organizations, and others;
- Support team in accountability for website and social/email performance, contributing towards conversion-focused optimization;
- Manage outside consultants including web and design (focusing on digital content);
- Attend and provide onsite support for relevant mHUB events as well as industry events that are meaningful to our community;
Ability to uphold, embody, and articulate the following values:
- Tackle each Day with Passion, Enthusiasm and Curiosity – What we’re doing is special. What we’re doing has impact. What we’re doing is the spark that is igniting a community.
- Learn. Grow – We are entrepreneurs. We won't be afraid to be bold and take risks. We won’t wait for the idea, we’ll create it ourselves. mHUB is a launch pad for our startups, but also for us.
- Hold Ourselves Accountable – We agree to be personally accountable to the “promises” we make. We don’t blame others or ourselves. If we need help, we ask. If we make a mistake, we communicate it and fix it.
- We are Greater as the Sum of our Parts – Together we are greater than alone. We are one team, and collaboration is crucial to our success. We treat one another fairly and with respect. We challenge one another to rise to our best.
Candidates interested in applying should meet the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years in marketing, with experience leveraging digital channels to drive awareness and conversion;
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Experience in a digital marketing/communications role, ideally within a professional service or B2B environment, delivering engagement strategies including SEM/SEO, social media, and web content creation, editing, and analytics and reporting;
- Demonstrable passion and hunger to keep on top of social and digital trends and advancements;
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategy and best practices;
- Experience with Wordpress and/or other CMS platforms;
- Ability to read and write basic HTML;
- Prior experience gathering business requirements and translating them into conversion-oriented digital experiences;
- Experience with digital performance measurement tools, including Google Analytics, email performance metrics, and social media metrics;
- Ability to take initiative and work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks conforming to shifting priorities, demands and timelines;
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills required;
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with a propensity for creativity in problem-solving and quality;
- Ability to learn quickly and juggle projects simultaneously to meet deadlines;
- Team player who thrives in a fast-paced and high-stakes environment.
Salary and Duration
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits package.
To apply submit the following items:
- Cover letter
- Salary requirements
- List of 3 professional references with contact information
Applications can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.