Marketing Coordinator / Associate
Marketing Communications Coordinator / Associate Role
mHUB is looking for Marketing Communications Coordinator / Associate to add to its growing marketing team. The role is heavy in content and will have responsibility for and ownership of mHUB marketing channels, as well as a seat at the table in setting the trajectory for the brand of the nation’s largest and fastest-growing physical product innovation center. The role is full-time and reports to the Senior Marketing Manager.
This team is a group of dynamic, tenacious risk takers who are dedicated to driving the mission of mHUB forward. We support each other and hold ourselves to a group of core values:
- Tackle each day with passion, enthusiasm and curiosity: We have passion for what we’re doing and the mission we’re driving, we won’t stop being creative or inquisitive to find better ways to accomplish goals.
- Learn. Grow: We are not afraid to be bold and take risks. We don’t wait for the idea or solution, we create it ourselves.
- Hold Ourselves Accountable: We are accountable to get it done, not blame others and ask for help when we need it.
- We are the Sum of Our Parts: We are one team and collaboration is the key to our success.
- The position will start mid-February, 2019.
Description of Responsibilities
- Assist the organization and marketing team to develop, implement and manage strategic marketing and communications plans;
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager and organization in developing and maintaining brand voice and key messaging, with responsibility for ensuring it remains consistent across marketing channels on and offline;
- Draft content and documents such as media advisories, press releases, talking points, articles, web and email communications;
- Assist with the creation of presentations and other promotional materials;
- Work with the web development team to develop online content, social media messaging and email blasts;
- Lead and manage social media and digital advertising campaigns, with a keen eye toward performance metrics and campaign analysis;
- Work and coordinate with outside consultants, vendors and agencies, help manage contracts, etc.;
- Attend and provide onsite support for relevant mHUB events as well as industry events that are meaningful to our community;
- A minimum of 2 to 4 years in marketing and/or communications and public relations;
- Bachelor’s degree required, with preference given to degrees in journalism, marketing, public relations or advertising;
- Ability to take initiative and work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks conforming to shifting priorities, demands and timelines;
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously;
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills required;
- A high degree of responsibility, initiative, and professionalism;
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with a propensity for creativity in problem-solving and end product;
- Experience with digital performance measurement tools, including Google Analytics, email performance metrics, and social media metrics;
- Ability to learn quickly, juggle projects simultaneously and meet deadlines;
Salary and Duration
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits package.
To apply, please submit the following items by email to info@mHUBChicago.com:
- Cover letter
- 3 Writing samples
- 3 References