- Download the Templates for Fusion 360 from the mHub website
- In Fusion 360 preferences make sure Cloud Libraries are enabled
- Open Fusion 360's Data Panel
- In Fusion data panel scroll down to Libraries -> Assets -> CAM Templates
- Click Upload and select all the templates provided
6. To utilize, in your setup file in CAM right click and select "Create From Template"
Once you have requested (through the member portal) and gained access to the Fusion 360 Shared Assets Team Hub you will have access to a vareity of assets that will help you in protoyping your product. These assets range from machine models to work surface layouts and work holding models. Anything you change in the Shared Assets Team Hub affects everyone else who has access to those files, so you should not modify them while they are in the Shared Assets Team, but only once you've exported and imported them into your personal hub/team. To import/export follow below.
1. Navigate to and open the file you wish to export. Go to the main file dropdown and select export.
2. In the drop down make sure to select the best format for where you plan to upload the file (if utilizing in Fusion 360, export as .f3z file). Select the location you wish to export to.
3. Once files are exported open the team you wish to upload the file into (either your personal storage are or a team you are a part of)
4. Navigate to file-> upload-> select a specific project for the file to reside.
5. Click upload and you now have a file you are free to modify