Program Coordinator, Medtech Accelerator
mHUB is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated candidate to join the team as the Program Coordinator of its newly created startup accelerator. The accelerator’s second program will be focused on incubating a cohort of 10 high-growth hardtech startups working to develop and commercialize solutions centered around medical technologies (MedTech). The Program Coordinator position will support the planning and operational execution of the accelerator and be the startups participants’ go-to-person for daily interactions with a diverse set of stakeholders including mentors, corporate partners, investors, supply-chain experts, etc. The Resource Coordinator position is a full-time position that reports to the Executive Director of the accelerator.
Description of Responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of the Resource Coordinator consist of the following:
- Support Executive Director in leading the accelerator’s overall program management responsibilities including planning, budgeting, management, and execution.
- Coordinate the day-to-day operations of the program to offer a seamless experience to all participating startups.
- Manage the coordination and deployment of workshops, training and development programs and other mHUB services.
- Establish relationships and become daily conduit with external program mentor.
- Contribute to creating an effective environment that allows cohort participants to be fully engaged in collaborative learning with peers, program mentors and the broader mHUB startup community.
- Work closely with the full mHUB team including the prototyping lab staff, training coordinators, etc., to extend the full value of resources needed for cohort startups;
- Identify and share best practices with mHUB team for areas of improvement, and for future accelerator cohorts.
- Support mHUB marketing team in external communications strategies to drive visibility of the program and startups at all stages of the program.
- Support planning and coordination of interactions of the cohort startups with investors, corporate partners, mentors, and other key stakeholders.
- Create an environment of camaraderie, respect and support among cohort participants and design group events and services to support this.
- Identify and propose additional initiatives based on feedback of cohort participants to continuously improve the program experience and framework.
- Contribute to developing an ideal accelerator program framework for use in future cohorts.
- Work hand-in-glove with the Executive Director.
- Represent the Executive Director when necessary and appropriate.
Candidates interested in applying should meet the following qualifications:
- 2-5 years of operational experience in fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
(s) specifically with technology startups, accelerators, or venture capital.
- Experience in hardware product commercialization or startup environment/startup accelerator program.
- Experience working with a diverse set of stakeholders (investors, corporate partners, mentors, members).
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks conforming to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines.
- Comfortable with minimal direction and high autonomy.
- Bachelor's degree with a preference for business, entrepreneurship, engineering, economics, or a related field with innovation as a focus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A high degree of responsibility, initiative, and professionalism.
Salary and Duration
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits package.
To apply, please submit the following items by email to info@mHUBChicago.com with:
- Salary requirements
- Three professional references
Position Open Immediately